Stay cool and connected as tastes change
Reliable, dynamic solutions built for the rapidly changing food industry
When it comes to transporting perishable foods, time is of the essence – in more ways than one. As consumers are jumping from one trend to the next and demanding ever-fresher produce from around the world, food supply chains are expected to be more connected, more responsive, and more agile.
Our food and beverage specialists are strategically placed to foresee challenges, find transportation and logistics solutions, and determine which best practices are best for your business. These teams are committed to delivering the highly specialized services required at every stage of your supply chain – from temperature-controlled warehousing and distribution to fast, flexible supply chain solutions. Get the visibility and control you need to respond to the ever-shifting demands of your industry.
- Air Freight Forwarding with 3 temperature ranges: dry, chilled, and frozen
- Air Freight Forwarding packing solutions to keep cool/frozen
- Ocean Freight Forwarding reefer container arrangement
- Ocean Freight Forwarding Reefer LCL service
- Vendor management
- Buyer’s consolidation for 3 temperature ranges
- Warehousing and distribution with 3 temperature ranges
- Shelf life inventory control
- Food labeling operation
- Repackage and gift lapping operation
- Last mile delivery to retailer, restaurant, and wherever else
- Consulting to maintain freshness of fruits and vegetable products
Why Discreet Deliverys Losgistics?
- Temperature and quality control for all destinations, giving you the confidence to meet your customers’ demanding standards
- An extensive perishables network and a presence in major customs ports around the world
- Insight into best practices in global as well as country-specific food logistics combined with our emphasis on Gemba – the practice of understanding and focusing on front-line operations
- A more efficiently managed supply chain – from finding appropriate overseas buyers to proposing the most suitable method of transportation
- Access to the right equipment to reduce wastage, manage your inventory planning, and help control costs