Job Hunting Is Changing Forever; Leadership vs Management
Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the web to help you learn what’s next.
- The role music and the arts play in medicine – Bridging the gap between art and science for better health (KevinMD)
- Vulnerability builds trust – Viewpoint: Confident leadership at all costs can be a weakness (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- Are administrative costs the real reason behind health systems’ financial woes? – Wasteful administrative costs tied to high US health spending (Healthcare Dive)
- Wondering what a job pays before you apply may be a thing of the past – Job hunting is changing forever (Advisory Board)
- Leading and managing are two different things – MGMA 2022: Leadership vs. management (Medical Economics)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Grabl has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.